- Looking to get involved in the radio but not be on air?
- Wanting to improve your own shows?
- Desiring to find out more about what it is like to do one of the biggest roles in a radio station?
- Excited to be presenter trained and have your own show but don’t know where to start?
Then join the producers programme!
What will it include?
Planning- show themes- talking on air- editing shows- promoting yourself
Think of this as a third of your radio station training, along with presenter and station sound training!
- Only 3 sessions overall starting from week 2 in term 1
- Once trained, producers will be able to test out their planning with a new presenter
- The programme is open to anyone at the station, from freshers to committee members